onsdag 13 januari 2010

My social media awesomeness

Gillar veckans klipp som jag fick tips på via Twitter:
The Social Media Guru :)

"It's a our social media strategy. It's fucked"
"Please save us from our worthless selves"
"I am a fucking awesome social media guru"
"I take it, you've been doing this a while? Hell yeah, six whole months. I have an internet blog and everything. In layman's terms, that means I am super fucking awesome"
"It's mega awesome. Even a cave woman like you should be able to appreciate it. Look, write me a starter cheque in the next fifteen seconds and I will get going on this and I will forget you ever doubted me and my social media awesomeness"
"She doesn't even know what retweet means but she's scared now"

Och så sanningen:
"Done anything? Of course I haven't. It's social media baby, you do it yourself"

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Leta i den här bloggen